Clean Eating Meal Plan FAQs
- What does it mean to eat clean?
- Clean Eating is a lifestyle based on the goal to remove all processed foods from your diet. The lifestyle mostly consists of eating fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains and lean proteins.
- What are the do’s and don’ts of eating clean?
- The clean eating diet is built around wholesome, unprocessed foods like fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, organic and grass-fed protein and healthy fats. Foods to avoid include anything processed or refined, white flour, white rice, bleached wheat, fast food and alcohol.
- Why would I want to eat clean?
- It’s the perfect balance for people looking to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Benefits include:
- Help control your weight - A diet high in fiber from fruits, vegetables, whole grains and beans can help you feel full longer while eating fewer calories.
- Ensure that you feel your best every day - A balance of whole grains, protein, and fiber helps you stay energized throughout the day and sleep better at night. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables means you’ll get more of the vitamins and minerals you need to help maintain a strong immune system and ward off illnesses.
- Are there health benefits to following a clean eating diet?
- More and more evidence supports the idea that a clean eating diet reduces your risk of chronic diseases. A diet low in fat, saturated fat, sodium and sugar, can reduce your risk of the top three leading causes of death in the US—heart disease, cancer and stroke, as well as diabetes and obesity.
- What should I expect from following a Clean Eating diet?
- Those who have been on a clean eating diet also say that once all the refined and processed foods are cut from the diet—about a month or two in—their level of energy is noticeably higher than before, so they’re even more motivated to work out and live a healthy lifestyle. The key to success is to start small and build on your success.
What eMeals customers are saying
Worth the price!
We are a family of 4 and we love eMeals. They have a great selection of recipes and I like that you can change your preferences at any time.
Saves time and money
I have used eMeals for over a year, and I’m saving a ton of time and money with this meal planning service! I started using the app and I’m not sure why I waited so long!
I honestly didn’t know this would be nearly as good as it is, but was willing to try anything to make planning healthy meals fasters and easier. We love it!